I am versatile? Or am I? Really? Well, doubt, cynicism and sarcasm aside, I accept this nomination by
couchpohtatocouchpotahto (there are just so many places in ‘potato’ that you can slot a ‘h’ without altering its pronunciation much.) Thank you couchpohtahto!! (I got it wrong again.) Mucho gracias! (that means thank you very much in Spanish right?)
Anyway, rules as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. (check.)
- Include a link to their blog. (check.)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (follow regularly? What does that even mean? You mean visit regularly, don’t you?)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things/facts about yourself.
And now for the seven facts:
- Most of the time, I wear T-shirts (or are they spelt tee shirts? (and what’s wrong with ‘spelt’!? There’s a red wavy line below it! (and brackets within brackets are now a thing.) ) ) ANYWAY, (gee, I digress easily. (SEE WHAT I MEAN?) ) (brackets within brackets again! 😀 ) omg, Frederick, stop it. ANYWAY #2, I wear tee shirts that are from my college most of the time. I have around ten of them, and people find it odd that I’m constantly representing my college because I even go out wearing them. Gee, stop judging, they’re really comfy and nothing else really matters.
- I one day dream of installing a HD projector in my home. I think that is a thousand times better than a TV. Or whatever future versions of TVs that will be invented within the next twenty or so years. Projectors are still the best. Why else would cinemas still be using projectors after the last few decades of evolving technologies?
- I actually cannot eat spicy food, nor can I consume coffee, nor can I swim. I am saying these three facts because I think they are rather common, and these three facts potentially make me
outstandingunique. I cannot eat spicy food and I have been looking at my friends who do through envious eyes. My best friend in primary school could eat a burger that literally drowned in chili, then he would drink/lick up all the chili spillover. In retrospect, what a weird thing to be jealous of, now that I recall that scene. I cannot consume coffee because my stomach does not agree with the cream, or the skimmed milk, or cocoa beans, or coffee beans or whatever it is that goes inside coffee. I have yet to figure specifically what it is, but until then, I will reserve coffee only for extreme measures. I prefer Red Bull anyway. I cannot swim because I am lazyI am certain that my bone structure as well as my bone to skin to fats ratio makes it inconvenientimpossible for me to float on water. You get the idea. If you didn’t, then I can conclude that you’re not good at reading betweenbehind the lines.
- Sometimes I wish my blog would become uber famous. But then recently somewhere I read that becoming uber famous would make you lose that sense of connection between your followers. Thus, I changed my mind. I’m very happy with the way my blog is turning out to be now.
- Given a choice to interact with people, I would always choose face-to-face conversation. I’ll admit that texting does give me kicks sometimes; I mean, every smiley face that I receive makes me feel all tingly inside… but what is that compared to seeing actual smiles? Argument: won. (Am I arguing with anyone here? I am not, am I? I’m just stating a fact about myself. Sorry, I got carried away.)
- I think the reason why I prefer face-to-face conversation is because I love to listen to my own voice and hear myself talk. It’s true. There are some research published about this, I am sure. I mean, not about me specifically, but about people in general. I think I can hold a conversation pretty well and I can go on and on. Just like how I ranted and rambled in the above five points. (This is not a fact, is it? Anyway, seven is too large a number, I need to cheat.)
- I don’t have siblings. (Ah, that should suffice as it is very self-explanatory. Or is it? You over-generalizing stereotype-assuming lot! I am not a typical only child. But I will let you readers to wander off with your imagination for now.)
- I love using brackets. (Ah, I guess I needn’t have to cheat after all. (And this is pretty obvious, if you haven’t already guessed. I love to use them when I am about to digress.)
And now, for the nominees!
- The Captain’s Speech
- Park Ink Spot
- Rohan a.k.a. Pint Sized Fiction
- Storyteller’s Abode
- I didn’t have my glasses on
- Nortina Mariela
- The Chatter Blog
- Tribal Mystic
- Only 100 Words
- Victoria Iskak
- authenticitee a.k.a. e
I nominate you!
Looking forward to all your responses and as always, feel free to indulge in the freedom of choice of having to respond or not. No pressure 🙂