Welcome to my Allergic to ‘E’ challenge! Or, Allerg-e, if you may. *sheepish chuckles* Hugs to my cyber friend, PJ for posing this challenge to me.
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win or pass, wallow in the Page of Fame.
My hair is long. It is oddly long, for I am a boy. It curtains my oculus and it is also a root of an amount of frustration. It pricks and prods. It sits uncomfortably atop my scalp as a clump that dispirits my wearing of caps Additionally, long hair is ugly on a boy, if you do not try to tidy it habitually. As it is now, I am a busy man, and I cannot afford hours to do so. In contrast, I did find this opportunity to honor PJ’s difficult task, which is to construct a paragraph that lacks hospitality to a certain
vowel… (Darn, there’s no synonym for vowel, is there? *Shuffles off to Page of Lame* )
How did I do? Now for nominations:
e of authenticitee (hah! Irony)
I nominate you!
As always, challenges are not binding; feel free to respond if you will, and if not, you are not obliged to. Having said that, I am looking forward to reading 5 responses!
PS: Are Awards similar to Challenges and Nominations? I categorized this as an Award. Perhaps I should alter it to name it something else which is more all encompassing?